- If the pump runs constantly, check for leaks in the system. Most leaks are below ground on the waterlines, or frost-free bury hydrants.
- If you have low water pressure inside the house, replace any water filters and turn the bypass valve on your water softener.
- If the pump is not running, check the breaker that supplies the power to it. Cycle the breaker off and back on.
- Some standard submersible pumps have overload buttons on the bottom of the motor control box.
- If you have a variable speed submersible pump system, check the control panel for any faults or red light. If so, turn the power off on the system. After the panel lights and display have gone out, let it set for 60 seconds, and turn the power back on. This will reset the panel.
- If you have no water in the winter time, make sure there is adequate heat where your well pump and pressure tank equipment is located.
Please reach us at 509-547-5258 for additional assistance.